Monday, August 8, 2011

Our family is growing...

I know I haven't posted in a couple months and so much has happened since then! I haven't taken pictures of everything, but here are a few of the going-ons around here lately!

Oh, and I guess I should mention that we are having another baby! Baby is due January 19th (I am a little over 16 weeks right now---almost halfway!) and the kids are both pretty excited. However, one of them will be a little disappointed seeing as Owen wants a brother and Emme wants a sister (but I think she would be happy with a brother too. She just likes babies.). We will be finding out in a few weeks and we'll let everyone know then!

Ultrasound at 9 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! 3 will rock your world, so just be prepared to take it easy and don't plan anything big for awhile, the adjustment comes but its way different than two! I wouldn't trade it for the world though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little worried about going to 3---everyone I have talked to says that transition is the hardest. Hopefully this baby will be easy like the other 2.

    ReplyDelete