Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Beautiful November Day

After church today we decided to drive up to Palos Verdes and take some pictures of the kids, especially since we have had such beautiful weather lately. We took some pictures up there at the library when Emme was just a couple of weeks old (to use for her birth announcement) and I thought it would be cute to recreate the same poses---the kids were not so cooperative though! Wiggles, running, asking for candy and Emme making these crazy laughing noises! We did get a couple of cute shots, but I think it will take a few more photo sessions, and maybe borrowing a nicer camera from my F-I-L to get some shots for a Christmas card. (I need a faster shutter speed so I can catch those fleeting moments when both the kids are looking at me!!!)

We had a really hard time getting her to look at us!
One of the crazy faces Emme kept making---
I finally gave up on taking pictures of them both and just took pictures of Owen.

2 comments:

  1. Emme cracks me up. Her funny faces are adorable. Who needs smiles anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just too cute! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete