Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This last weekend has been sooo busy!! I was asked to make cupcake favors for our cousin Jessica's wedding (Welcome to the family Clint!) - 220 Jumbo cupcakes, individually boxed and tied with a ribbon. They turned out so cute, and they tasted good of course!






I was also asked to make the wedding cake for my friend Carly - congrats to Carly and Michael! She had a beach themed wedding and everything was so beautiful! I made the chocolate seashells and added graham cracker sand and edible pearls. I was pretty happy with the cake, I hope they were too!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work. The cake is beautiful. If I ever have an exciting event to celebrate, you're hired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love doing it! I just don't know that I would say yes to two big events in the same weekend again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are so talented Brittany! I can only imagine how long each of those projects must have taken you. I LOVE how the cake turned out. Very creative. Just a couple more weeks and we'll be back to sunny Ca! Tennyson will love playing with Owen again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just saw your in-laws at Target the other day---Tennyson and Owen might end up on the same soccer team! How fun would that be?!?! Did you get him enrolled in school?

    ReplyDelete